What to bring on day camp
Clapham: Skateboarding is 10 till 1pm, Rollerblading is 1 till 4pm
Kensington: Rollerblading is 10 till 1pm, Skateboarding is 1 till 4pm
- Loose comfortable clothing
- Bikes and scooters are welcome! We store these in the instructor area at the start of the day and return them at the end of camp.
- Socks (for rollerblading)
- Shoes (for skateboarding) - no flip flops / sandals
- A packed lunch* with snacks / money to buy snacks / lunch / drinks
- Epipen / inhaler as required
- Mobile phones are banned on camp.
Should your children need to get in touch with you, an instructor can call the number listed on your registration form
- Nuts and nut products are banned on skate camp
Zebra Skate provide free rental equipment; rollerblades, skateboards, protective pads and helmets. If your child would like to bring their own, please contact us to assess suitability of equipment.